If you are running out of time to eat breakfast at home, this simple recipe of omelette in muffin tin should make up for it. With its small size, you can literally enjoy the omelette on your way to work instead of eating it at home in your small kitchen. Just pack it in lunch box and you are ready to go. Whenever you want a bite of it, just take one and finish it off in one bite.
Clearly, that kind of thing cannot be done if you are having the typical or traditionally cooked omelette which can’t be eaten in one large bite. Now, check the omelette in muffin tin recipe below for reference, just in case you want to try it sometime.
- Cooking spray
- A dozen of eggs
- 3 pieces of bacon (neatly chopped)
- 3 tbsp of onion (chopped in small square)
- 3 tbsp of tomatoes (chopped in small square)
- 3 tbsp of bell pepper (chopped in small square)
- 2 ounces of Grated cheese
- Frozen spinach (thoroughly rinsed and drained)
- In the first step of this recipe of omelette in muffin tin, you can start preheating your oven to 350-degree Fahrenheit, or about 170-degree Celsius.
- Prepare a medium sized bowl and crack all the eggs into the bowl.
- Whisk the eggs until the white part and the yolks all mixed well.
- Add some seasonings (salt and pepper) to your eggs, just as much as how you wanted it to taste like. Be careful of adding too much salt because your eggs would taste too salty later.
- After you mixed them, now is the time to add the rest of ingredients.
- Start with bacon, bell pepper, onion, spinach, grated cheese and tomatoes. You don’t need to hard mix them; just a couple of slow stirs should do the job.
- Take out your muffin tin and spray the cooking spray over them lightly but thoroughly.
- Fill each of the muffin cups with the same volume and after that you can put the muffin tin into your oven.
- Bake the omelette in muffin tin for about twenty-five minutes or until they turned lightly yellowish-brown.
- Take the muffin tin out of the oven and set it aside.
- After the eggs are cool enough, you can scoop them out of the muffin cups using some sort of spoon.
- Placed them on top of your plate and garnish them with either spicy sauce or tomato ketchup.
- Enjoy your snacks!
Well, those are the list of ingredients and baking instruction that you should follow in this easy omelette in muffin pan recipe. Any modification of ingredients can always be done to suits your personal taste. For example, if you want the omelette to taste rich of bacon taste, instead of chopping the bacon strips to pieces, just opt to wrap them around the omelette. Moreover, you check and look for another variety recipe of omelette in muffin tin.